MX Aircraft Kits
You can purchase your own MXS or MX2 Aircraft in a kit form. Take your time and build your aircraft how you want. Your kit includes:
- Airframe Assembly including cowling (wing, fuselage, and all control surfaces closed out).
- All surfaces will have been pre-hung and aligned, ready for final trim.
- Canopy acrylic bonded to canopy frame with latch installed.
- Upper fairings bonded to fuselage.
- Fiberglass floor stock, floor mounting rails, fiberglass wheel pants, front and rear throttle handle mounts, trim motor mount, misc. fiberglass flat panel, misc. fiberglass “L” bracket material and carbon fibre spade plate material with hard points installed.
- Complete control system including: Elevator and aileron pushrod, all pushrod ends, torque tube, spade arms, all required rod end and torque tube bearings, front and rear control sticks.
- Complete set of CNC aluminium hinges, receivers, landing gear mounts and braces and all required bearings.
- All idlers, actuators, bell cranks, and control arms, and required bearings.
- Complete rudder control system including: rudder pedals, pivot tubes, anti-roll tubes, slide tubes, rudder pedal hangers, return spring brackets, return springs, push pins, cables, pulleys, and all required bushings blocks and bushings.
- Engine mount.
- Grove landing gear.
- Tail spring and tail wheel mounting block.
- Throttle handles, wing tie downs, Pitot tube mount and assy., fuel caps, step and step rib, canopy strap.
- Necessary hardware including washers and locknuts: engine mount to firewall bolts, main spar and rear spar bolts, landing gear bolts.